The prime minister handed out souvenir beers at the coalition’s final cabinet meeting. But we’ve seen that name before… It was the last cabinet meeting of the Tory–Lib-Dem coalition – so David Cameron handed out some celebratory beers.
Nick Blunderbuss Green is standing for Parliament for the first time. He is entering the fray in the ‘Kenilworth & Southam’ Constituency and is requesting support from local Loony’s to help him with his campaign.
His mobile number is 07967 298 670.
‘Monster Mash’ byThe Bigger Fibbers is being officially released on Wed 1st April at:
The Rhythm Factory, 16-18 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1EW
It starts at 8pm and there will be lots of music and surprises. ‘Howling Laud Hope (Leader of the Monster Raving Loony Party) will be in attendance and the Big Fibbers will be on stage performing Monster Mash live for the very first time. Everybody is welcome.
All candidates standing in General and Local elections – all papers must be in by 4pm Thurs 9th April, they will accept them as from Wed 1st April 9 days, but bear in mind that Fri 3rd, Sat, Sun and Mon 6th are Bank Holidays, so there are only five days to return them.
Try to go for April 1st or 2nd this will then give you plenty of time to rectify any mistakes.
These are our declared candidates so far . . .
- Howling Laud – Uxbridge and South Ruislip
- Johnny Disco – Wythenshaw and Sale East
- Peter E. Hill – Louth and Horncastle
- Flying Brick – Doncaster North
- Nicholas Robert Blunderbuss Green – Kenilworth and Southam
- The Dame Dixon – Hove and Portslade
- Colin Dale – Aylesbury
- Mark Beech – Aldridge and Brownhills
- Cardinal Point – Hampshire North East
- Iam Fooligan – Kingswood
- Ann Kelly – The Mid Bed Minx – Mid Bedfordshire
- Baron Barnes Von Claptrap – The Gower, South Wales.
- Chinners – Twickenham
- Monkey the Drummer – Kingston & Surbiton
- Alistaire De Voil – The Mad Hatter – Oxford
- Mad Mike Young – The Isle of Sheppey
- Sir Oink-a-Lot – Sharston, Manchester
- George Ridgeon – Gloucester
- R.U.Seerius – Sheffield Hallam
- Hairy Knorm – Faversham and Mid Kent
- Baron Von Magpie Bum – Islwyn, South Wales
- Howling Laud – Also standing in his home town of Fleet, Hampshire, for a District Council Seat, to go along with his Town Council one!
- Lord Cameron of Roundwood – Northenden Manchester – Local Council
- Baron Fullstop – Wickmanford Ward – Wychaven Dist Council, Worcestershire.
- Mr Gzunder – Hove, Brunskick and Aledaide Ward
- Flying Brick – Kirk Ireton Parish Council
Freelance historian Ann Kelly, of Flitwick, has given herself the ‘Loony’ name of The Mid Beds Minx for her election campaign.
She said: “I have friends who are in the party and I have been to various events and they asked me if I wanted to stand in Mid Beds – basically it’s as simple as that.”
The Mid Beds Minx who enjoys knitting and sewing, was Flitwick’s mayor for two terms from 2010 to 2012 and served on the town council from 2005 to 2013.
>>Read more in ‘Bedford Today'<<
We are pleased and grateful to announce that Shottle Brewery of Shottle, Derbyshire have pledged to help support a local Derbyshire candidate at the General Election 2015.
Shottle a small micro Brewery has made a name for itself by making quality beers for local pubs in Derbyshire, and provides great food , great beer and great service at the Bulls Head, Belper Lane End.
A spokesman for Shottle Brewery said “Brewing has long been a traditional occupation in this country and we are pleased to be able to support another tradition…that of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party. You know it makes sense”